Saturday, December 6, 2014

Finds of the Week #26


On my hunting and picking the week before Thanksgiving I found some treasures.  I like to go pick through things at the Flea Market and thrift stores and here is what I found.


Before: Wood table


I thought these would make great knobs
Rusty red toolbox 

Vintage fan for my Husband

Large, heavy beveled mirror

Vintage suitcase

Before: Grungy dresser

After-painted in grey and white chalk paint

Green and Silver ornaments I made into a garland



Vintage tablecloth and book 

White toolbox

Borghese Prints-keepers  


Grungy cabinet before:

After:  Green chalk paint

Sturdy Stool


Linking up with:


16 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it, but you manage to find the best stuff. And all destined to become beautiful after you add your special touch.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brenda--The hunt is a big part of the fun for me so I am always looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, was für wunderschöne alte teile!!! einen schönen 2. advent wünscht angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo jealous! Amazing finds. :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie-not the jealous part-ha ha--I love the hunt!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Martina-the search and hunt is fun for me and then the painting begins and then I lose all interest when the project is done!

      Delete
  6. Love all your finds. My fav is the grungy chest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan-I love the grungy chest too now that I got my hands on it!

      Delete
  7. You do have amazing thrift shops and flea markets in your area! I adore the chest with three drawers!! The size, the shape, beautiful paint transformation...Love it!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Alice-I am a good picker! My local Flea Market is pretty good and I get most of my treasures from there.

      Delete
  8. What great finds!! I have that same exact fan in my living room. Thanks for sharing... now I have the urge to ditch work and go play. Stop by and visit some time...Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolute beauty and a treaure for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you-it was a good week for treasures!

    ReplyDelete