Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Furniture Transformations and Projects for October



October was a somewhat busy month with a few furniture transformations. 

Spellbound Dresser:

Before:
 After:


Lovely Desk:
Before:




After:



 Purchase and visit to Atelier De Campagne: 



Pair of French Cane Chairs:
Before:



After:
 Birds Eye Maple Serpentine Dresser:


Before:



French Bench:

Before:



After:


French Provincial Table:

Before:

After:

Secretary Desk:
Before:

 After:


Pumpkin Turnovers:


4 Grey Chairs:
Before:
 After:

Small Buffet:
Before:
 After:

French Chair in Grainsack:
Before:
 After:

With the Holiday Season coming up I think I am going to be even busier!  


Linking up with:
rootedinthyme
craftberrybush
frenchcountrycottage
nancherrow
myrepurposedlife
remodelaholic
missmustardseed
unkyjunkinteriors
interiorfrugalista

24 comments:

  1. wow!!! danke für diie wunderschönen bilder und inspirationen!!! einen schönen dienstag wünscht angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie-I did paint a bit in Oct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! You get more painted in a month than I do all year, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy-this was actually a pretty slow month for me and painting!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! You have really made alot of beautyfull things! Very inspirationa:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tone-I am happy with the projects and excited to do more!

      Delete
  5. So many fantastic finds and transformations!! As always I live your blog and all your work :-)

    Happy Tuesday...
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherri-I am glad you love what I do because I love doing it!

      Delete
  6. You really do beautiful work...somehow you bring the best out of each piece of furniture. I save multiple pictures to use as reference guides for my furniture attempts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill-For me painting is relaxing and makes my week go better! I am glad my stuff and be a reference.

      Delete
  7. The secretary was my fave! They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne-I like that one too! Have a good week!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful transformations! You make me want to go paint something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Pam-I love to paint furniture-it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been busy girl! Your furniture makeovers are always so stunning.
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how much you got done in one month and they're all lovely! I especially love the pair of cane chairs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle-painting keeps me sane so I like to do it as often as I can!

      Delete
  12. All beautiful pieces. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam-As you can see I do like to paint!

      Delete
  13. All of your redos were amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Pamela-I have this thing for paint!

    ReplyDelete