Monday, April 28, 2014

Mes Amis-Vintage and Antique Show


I am back from Mes Amis (Mes Amis-Vintage and Antique Show) and am taking it easy today and probably most of the week!  The show was fun and a success, but I am pooped out.  Here are many pictures from the show.































We had a lots of treasures and they got moved around constantly as things were bought.  The boxes in the background were moved out of sight, but I took pictures before that happened!  Oh well-another great show put on by Sandy of The Olive and Rose.  

Linking up with:
modvintagelife
elizabethandco
cozylittlehouse
savvysouthernstyle
ivyandelephants
thededicatedhouse
frommyfrontporchtoyours
bacontimewiththehungryhypo
thebrambleberrycottage
rootedinthyme
frenchcountrycottage
jenniferrizzo
remodelaholic
romantichome
Lizmarieblog
craftberrybush
natashainoz
funkyjunkinteriors
indingsilverpennies
diyshowoff

16 comments:

  1. ONGOSH- I am on sensory overload here. UNBELIEVABLE goodness there. I see so many things that I would LOVE to have! What a great market!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana--the pictures were taken at the very beginning of the show so things were crowded until we sold a lot. My trailer was much lighter coming home!

      Delete
  2. WOW Darrielle your space looked AMAZING!! I would have came home with a car load lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Martina--it was crazy busy and a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. Wow, now that is some serious eye candy...hope you came home with nothing...or at the least, very little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marigene--I came home with a lot less that is for sure!

      Delete
  4. Wow, was all this in your booth? I would have been in heaven there! You've displayed everything so beautifully.
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! I shared the booth with 2 of my friends and we had 2 large spaces so all that stuff was ours. We kept changing it up as things were bought and moved furniture around with new vignettes.

      Delete
  5. Looks like a fun shopping trip.
    Ramon
    Rowhouseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ramon! It was a good show with lots of goodies!

      Delete
  6. So many pretty things. I am off to check out your shop now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindie--I don't have much in my ETSY shop--I have trouble finding time to post everything!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful displays of your merchandise. I hope the beautiful blue desk went home with someone special and the green chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna--the desk did not sell! I thought it would go fast but there was a lot of stuff on it so.........

      Delete
  8. You have beautiful inventory! Did the market go well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie--it was a fun and successful show. I shared a booth with a couple of friends so not all the stuff was mine and this also made it more fun! The weather cooperated too so that was good!

      Delete