Saturday, April 12, 2014

Finds of the Week


As usual this week I found lots of treasures.  I am getting ready for Mes Amis Antique Show so I am also finishing up projects and starting to price and package up the smalls.  






So dainty and pretty!


I love linens!






The bedside tables are already painted and in a local shop!


The mirror is re-done and I will post later about it




The back legs need to be re-glued, but this desk has a lot of potential!


Great pair of bedside tables

It was a good week for collecting!

Linking up with:
diyshowoff
findingsilverpennies
niftythriftythings
thistlewoodfarms
modvintagelife
dwellings-theheartofyourhome
coastalcharm
cedarhillfarmhouse
astrollthrulife

10 comments:

  1. My favorites are the linens and that desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great things. The desk is GREAT!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana--the desk is great and I fixed the 2 back legs today so it's as good as new!

      Delete
  3. Great load of furniture. Love the pink plates.Can't wait to see the final reveals on the painting projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna--I did the mirror and posted about it. Both sets of bedside tables were also painted and sold before I even had time to take pictures! I just did the desk yesterday and will post later about it.

      Delete
  4. Lovely pink plates and I like your furniture finds as well, especially the desk. New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane--I really go to the Flea for furniture but I always find other treasures too!

      Delete
  5. Adore those pretty dishes, the linens and the gorgeous mirror. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin--I re-did the mirror and desk and posted about this week. It was a good week for treasures!

      Delete